2.Personal Information Collection Statement
- Organization: FUCO & Ryzo Co., Ltd
- Purposes: To provide our services, do marketing, contracts, business similar to contracts or laws, consumers, clients management and service, online shopping, commercial and business behavior management, and other work according to articles of incorporation and business registration items.
- Personal information supplied includes: Identification (name, address, contact number, email address) and characteristics (age, gender, birth), others (contacting email contents, messages on the website, auto-recorded user behavior, etc).
- Information holding period: One year after the effective membership time period has terminated; for the non-members, one year after the end of collecting and using personal information.
- Region of use: Currently in Hong Kong, based on the server and business location.
- Users of personal information: Ryzo and our cooperating companies (Ex.: companies that provide logistics and cash flow, gifts and items for exhibition and activities). We will make statement if your personal information is collected by Ryzo and other companies and used in the activities.
- Method of using personal information right: According to term No.3 in Personal Information Protection Law, you have the right to ask for inquiry or reading your personal information, or ask us to copy, add, correct, delete, stop collecting, handling or using your information. We will process the issues through the email you send to [email protected]. The purposes for collecting is to provide you a better user experience and will not affect your rights using the website.
3.Collection, Process and Use of Personal Information
We may use and access cookies on your websites when you are using our services for future recognition. You may decide whether or not to allow our cookie technologies by setting on your PC or devices. If the cookie technology is turned off, some of the functions may be restricted and thus caused your inconvenience using the service on this website.
5.Confidentiality and Security
We have rights to access your personal information for the purposes of providing you products or services, or for the staff members who are providing these services. To protect the safety of your accounts and personal information, please do not offer your personal account and password to the third person or allow the third person to register an account and password with your personal information; you will be responsible for the leak of your personal information. If there are risks of your account and password leaking, please change your password immediately, or inform us to suspend the account (We may ask for verifying your personal information). The Internet is not a safe information transport environment, please avoid to expose your sensitive personal information to others or on the websites.
6.Protections of Minors
This website is not designed for minors/children; therefore, minors should be accompanied by their legal guardians or custodians when using this website and allowing us to collect and use their personal information. The legal guardians or custodians may ask us to suspend specific accounts and the collection, process and use of their personal information.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us through [email protected].